Recommended for medium/low intensity activities
On the mountain avoiding complications with materials tends to be synonymous with effectiveness and success. Hard conditions are best tackled with simple equipment. And that's where the strength of ROCCA lies. Austere and robust construction, resistant and light materials, adjustment with unfailing Velcro straps, excellent ventilation gived by perforated areas and mesh windows (Airing Shell System). XC-S sole with highly rigid and lightweight base and TPU heel with notable resistance and grip. What's more, their design and range of colours appeal to a large range of tastes, from the most discrete bikes to those who like to stand out. ROCCA are shoes can do it all, mountain rides, hard training or intense total competition.
- Stylish looking, modern product.
- Highly-resistant and adaptable synthetic upper.
- Optimum ventilation via mesh fabric and perforated areas.
- Textured reinforced heelpiece and toe cap.
- Three Velcro adjustment straps.
- Rigid, lightweight XC-S sole. Polyamide base with high-resistance TPU heel and toe protection.
- Wide range of colours.
- Weight per pair (size 43): 720g
- Covering design that favours ventilation through a series of vents that allow the foot to breathe
- Open-panel fabric for optimal ventilation, lightness and strength.
- The shell has strategically located vents ensuring great breathability.
- Cross-country shoe sole made of polyamide and fibreglass, which delivers the perfect balance between stiffness, grip and durability.