New for 2016 Spiuk Rodda Road shoes are designed to give you the very best performance, efficiency and comfort at a great price point.
Recommended for medium/low intensity activities
Cyclists wishing to avoid complications with their footwear will find an excellent ally in the new RODDA. The simplicity of their Velcro strap adjustable fit, their adaptable uppers, and the excellent ventilation gived by their perforated areas combined with others made of open mesh fabric (Airing Shell System), plus the lightness and extraordinary rigidity of their nylon soles combined with their design detail, means you can expect a very high level of intensity and effectiveness, akin to that of high range competition models. Because within each cyclist, no matter how humble their initial aspiration, a tireless "mile eater" awaits, given the right circumstances and materials.
- Stylish looking, modern product.
- Highly-resistant and adaptable synthetic upper.
- Optimum ventilation via mesh fabric and perforated areas.
- Textured reinforced heelpiece and toe cap.
- Three Velcro adjustment straps.
- Rigid, lightweight glass fibre and polyamide sole.
- Wide range of colours.
- Weight per pair (size 43): 650 g
- Covering design that favours ventilation through a series of vents that allow the foot to breathe
- Open-panel fabric for optimal ventilation, lightness and strength.
- The shell has strategically located vents ensuring great breathability.
- Polyamide and glass fibre component that keeps weight down and rigidity up