Spiuk Z16M MTB Cycling Shoes
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in MTB shoes See the latest products
New in MTB shoes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Designed for both experienced racers who enjoy mountain marathons and MTB amateurs who will not hesi... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Dynamic ergonomic design
- Extremely light, resistant upper. It is easy to clean and dries quickly
- Direct breathability through perforations in the uppers
- Stiff sole made of fibre glass and polyamide, with air channels.
- Precise closure system consisting of ratchet strap, kevlar cables and wheel. Two different strap lengths available to fit different foot shapes.
- Upper strap with EVA padding
- Reinforced toes and heels
- Vents to allow moisture to drain out (Drilling Shell System).
- Use for: XC. High level/competition/professional use
- Weight: 620g (size 43)
- Sizes: 37-47
A shoe buckle for fast, safe, precise adjustment with millimetre by millimetre tightening and a simple pressure relief system
Airing Shell System
Covering design that favours ventilation through a series of vents that allow the foot to breathe
Drilling Shell System
The shell has strategically located vents ensuring great breathability
Thermo Mouldable Shell
Inner made from heat mouldable material that easily adapts for an excellent fit around the foot.
A wheel and cable closure system for shoes that is fast, simple, safe, precise and very light. Pressure is evenly distributed.
Cross-country shoe sole made of polyamide and fibreglass, which delivers the perfect balance between stiffness, grip and durability.