Spiuk Z16RC Road Cycling Shoes
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road shoes See the latest products
New in Road shoes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description When performance is everything the Spiuk Z16RC road shoes with a very light upper, super stiff SLX2 ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
When performance is everything the Spiuk Z16RC road shoes with a very light upper, super stiff SLX2 carbon sole and precise fit can give you the edge you need to win.
Plenty of ventilation on the upper and sides let heat and moisture escape leaving your feet cooler and dry.
The Spiuk Z16RC shoes are fitted with a micro adjustable wheel and cable closure system so you can find the best fit for your anatomy.
- Dynamic ergonomic design
- Extremely lightweight upper, strong and easy to keep clean
- Direct breathability through perforations in the uppers
- Super stiff, ultralight SLX2 carbon fibre sole. Venting system takes up air.
- Precise closure system consisting of Kevlar cables and two wheels.
- Replaceable heel pads adding durability to the shoes
- Reinforced toes and heels
- Vents to allow moisture to drain out (Drilling Shell System).
- Two pairs of insoles. One of them, perforated
- Use for: ROAD. High level/competition/professional use
- Weight: 470g (size 43)
- Sizes: 38-47
Airing Shell System
Covering design that favours ventilation through a series of vents that allow the foot to breathe
Drilling Shell System
The shell has strategically located vents ensuring great breathability
Thermo Mouldable Shell
Inner made from heat mouldable material that easily adapts for an excellent fit around the foot.
A wheel and cable closure system for shoes that is fast, simple, safe, precise and very light. Pressure is evenly distributed.
State-of-the-art carbon sole offering weight saving and rigidity for efficient pedal strokes.