Stages Cycling Power Meter G2 Ultegra 6800
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Cranks and Chainsets See the latest products
New in Cranks and Chainsets
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Stages Cycling Power Meter G2 for Ultegra 6800 fits all style of 6800 cranksets, including compa... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Stages Cycling Power Meter G2 for Ultegra 6800 fits all style of 6800 cranksets, including compact and standard.
Riders looking to add power to their existing crank need only to match the crank length of their existing Dura-Ace 6800 crank.
Those riders looking for a complete crankset solution we offer the same non-drive Stages Power meter mated to either a FC6800 standard (39/53-tooth), mid-compact (36/52t), and compact (34/50-tooth) drive-side crank.
Note: Bottom bracket is not included
- Accuracy: ± 2%
- Weight: Only adds 20gr to base crank arm
- Battery Life: 200+ hours (coin cell: CR2032)
- Power Range (Watts): 0 to 2500
- Cadence range (rpm): 20-220
- Water resistance rating: IPX7
- Frame Compatibility: Most frames, see fit guide in our Support section
- Crank Compatibility: All Shimano Hollowtech II road cranks
- Device Compatibility: ANT+, Bluetooth Smart Ready
- Software Compatibility: Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Centre and others
- Tool-free battery replacement
- Active temperature compensation
- Accelerometer based cadence measurement
- Wireless firmware upgrades