Stages Cycling Power Meter Shimano Dura Ace Track
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Cranks and Chainsets See the latest products
New in Cranks and Chainsets
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information For track riders we offer a Stages Power meter to replace the non-drive crank arm for Dura-Ace FC-77... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
For track riders we offer a Stages Power meter to replace the non-drive crank arm for Dura-Ace FC-7710 track cranks. Riders looking to add power to their existing crank need only select length, as the Stages Power meter fits all Dura-Ace FC-7710 cranks.
- Accuracy: ± 2%
- Weight: Only adds 20gr to base crank arm
- Battery life: 200+ hours (coin cell: CR2032)
- Tool free battery replacement
- Active temperature compensation
- Accelerometer based cadence measurement
- Wireless firmware upgrades
- Power range (Watts): 0 to 1999
- Cadence range (rpm): 30-220
- Frame compatibility: Most frames, see fit guide in our Support section
- Crank Compatibility: All Shimano Hollowtech II road cranks
- Device compatibility: ANT+, Bluetooth Smart Ready
- Software compatibility; Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Center and others
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.