The Stages Power Carbon for SRAM GXP Road is the power meter option for riders using SRAM GXP cranksets who are looking to add power to their road bike. The Stages Power meter is built to the proprietary Stages Power carbon left crank arm. The full carbon fiber Stages Power meter and crank arm is compatible with many SRAM GXP road cranks - including Red, Force and Rival. The Stages Power is pre-assembled on the left crankarm. It replaces the existing left crankarm which makes installation pretty simple. Due to the left crankarm interface there is no interference with the drivetrain components.
Via ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart technologies the Stages Power is compatible with all ANT+ cycling computers as well as with the latest smartphone models.
The new Stages Power meter is slimmer, and up to 28-percent lower profile than our original meter. It's sleeker by way of a 17-percent reduction in frontal area, and we've also made it stronger. The new housing design increases the strength of the battery door and housing connection by 200-percent over the previous design.
- Accuracy: ± 2%
- Power meter housing: New, low profiile design, with new door interface
- Weight: Only adds 20gr to base crank arm
- Battery life: 200+ hours (coin cell: CR2032)
- Power range (Watts): 0 - 2500
- Cadence range (rpm): 20 - 220
- Frame compatibility: Most frames, see fit guide in our Support section
- Crank Compatibility: SRAM GXP road cranks
- Device compatibility: ANT+, Bluetooth Smart Ready
- Software compatibility: Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Center and others
- Tool free battery replacement
- Active temperature compensation
- Accelerometer based cadence measurement
- Wireless firmware upgrades
The Stages Power Carbon GXP is compatible with Apex, Rival, Force, Red and Truvativ GXP models