Stans NoTubes Arch Mk3 29er MTB Wheelset
- ShowProduct Information Designed with input from our Enduro World Series teams, the new Arch MK3 is ready to own every trail... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show MTB Wheels Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- The perfect balance of strength and weight
- 24% wider than the Arch EX for improved stability with larger tires
- Same light weight as the Arch EX
- Low-profile shape rolls faster, lasts longer, and helps stop tire pinch flats
- 25% stiffer and stronger for improved handling
- Lighter and more durable rim shape and alloy
- Neo hubs accelerate quicker and last longer
- Most trusted tubeless system for easy setup and low maintenance
- Sapim Secure Lock aluminum nipples
- Available for Shimano or SRAM XD cassettes
- Available for all current axle systems, including Cannondale Lefty SL, Lefty Supermax, SRAM Predictive Steering, and Boost 110mm and 148mm spacing
- WideRight optimized for Trail tires
- Rim Internal Width: 26.0mm
- Rim External Width: 29.3mm
- Rim Depth: 16.0mm
- Spokes: Sapim Force Black 2.0/1.7/1.8mm
- Nipples: Sapim Secure Lock Alloy Black
- Hub: Neo
- Hole Count: 28-hole, 32-hole
- Drilling Style: Symmetrical
- Color: Black
- Material: 6069 Aluminum Alloy
- Brakes: Disc only
- Wheelset Weight: 1697g (27.5") / 1770g (29")
- Rim Weight: 406g (26") / 425g(27.5") / 453g (29")
- ERD: 542mm (26") / 567mm (27.5") / 605mm (29")
- ETRTO: 559x26.0 (26") / 584x26.0 (27.5") / 622x26.0 (29")
- Tape: 27mm
- Valve: 35mm Presta
- Spoke Tension: 125kgf (1225N)
- Max Rider Weight: 230lbs (104 kilo)
- Max Pressure with 2.25" Tire: 39psi
- Max Pressure with 2.5" Tire: 36psi
There are currently no customer reviews
MTB Wheels Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Buy now, pay 12 months later.
Interest free credit with no deposit. Pay nothing for 3 or 6 months on orders over £850, or 12 months on orders over £1,500* *Not available through PayPal Credit
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 36 months
Best £0 deposit / 0% interest
for 12 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.