Lighter and stronger than aluminum rims, the Valor’s carbon rim lay-up is engineered to absorb radial vibrations and impacts adding suspension to a bike, making the ZTR Valor Carbon the most advanced wheelset NoTubes has ever produced. Non-compliant heavy rims that deliver a harsh, abusive ride have become the standard from most companies producing carbon rims.
The ZTR Valor utilizes a construction that is both elastic and strong. Stan's NoTubes has constructed a light weight carbon fiber rim design not just to be stronger than aluminum but also to perform better in real world riding conditions.
Includes quick-release endcaps and skewers, as well as 15mm front and 142mm rear through axle end caps.
- Designed for cross country racing and riding
- Pro versions feature Neo Ultimate hubs with 5° engagement and Sapim Custom Laser double-butted spokes
- RiACT system absorbs impacts and rolls faster
- Bead Socket Technology for unmatched tubeless performance
- WideRight rim design optimized for wider tires
- 2-year warranty with 3-year crash replacement
- Available for Shimano or SRAM XD cassettes
- Available for all current axle systems, including Cannondale Lefty SL, Lefty Supermax, SRAM Predictive Steering, and Boost 110mm and 148mm spacing