Stans No Tubes ZTR Iron Cross Rim
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheel rims (Road) See the latest products
New in Wheel rims (Road)
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Cyclocross clinchers. Sure, bringing the world's best tubeless system to cyclocross turned out a lit... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The new ZTR Iron Cross rim combines a stiff 17.5mm rim depth, a 20mm wide internal cavity, and our ultra-low-profile Bead Socket Technology (BST) sidewalls to virtually eliminate pinch flats under some of the lowest tire pressures you can run. At 385 grams a rim, the ZTR Iron Cross disc rim will make your next cyclocross disc wheel build considerably lighter but able to handle all the punishment you can dish out. The new ZTR Iron Cross disc rims are designed only for use with cyclocross tubeless tires and traditional cyclocross clinchers
- Size: 700c x 23.2mm
- Anodized Black Finish
- 24, 28 & 32 Hole Avaliable
- Disc Only
- Weight: 385g
- ISO: 622 x 20
- ERD: 600
- Tape Width: 21mm