Stans NoTubes Crest MK3 Rims
- ShowProduct Information The legendary Crest is even better for 2016. Wider and even lower profile, the new Crest MK3 sheds w... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Wheels Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- 23mm Internal rim width for more stability with larger tires
- Low-profile shape rolls faster, lasts longer, and helps stop tire pinch flats
- Laterally stiffer and stronger for improved handling
- Wider but even lighter than the original Crest
- More durable rim shape and alloy
- Most trusted tubeless system for easy setup and low maintenance
- Legendary Crest climbing and speed in a high volume rim
- WideRight optimized for XC tires
- Rim Internal Width: 23.0mm
- Rim External Width: 26.3mm
- Rim Depth: 15.8mm
- Hole Count: 28/32-hole
- Drilling Style: Symmetrical
- Color: Black
- Material: 6069 Aluminum Alloy
- Brakes: Disc only
- Rim Weight: 364g
- Tape: 25mm
- Valve: 35mm Presta
- Spoke Tension: 95kgf (930N)
- Max Pressure with 2.0" Tire: 40psi
- Max Pressure with 2.25" Tire: 38psi
There are currently no customer reviews
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.