Stans NoTubes Flow Mk3 Rims
- ShowProduct Information The new Flow MK3 is wider, stronger, and lighter. The Flow’s legendary history on the World Cup DH c... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Wheels Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- 29mm internal width for tires up to 2.8"
- Low-profile shape rolls faster, lasts longer, and helps stop tire pinch flats
- Even lighter than the Flow EX
- Laterally stiffer and stronger for improved handling
- 25% stiffer and stronger for improved handling
- More durable rim shape and alloy
- Built on the proven success of our Flow EX on the World Cup DH circuit
- Most trusted tubeless system for easy setup and low maintenance
- WideRight optimized for Trail and All-mountain tires
- Rim Internal Width: 29.0mm
- Rim External Width: 32.3mm
- Rim Depth: 16.0mm
- Hole Count: 32-hole
- Drilling Style: Symmetrical
- Color: Black
- Material: 6069 Aluminum Alloy
- Brakes: Disc only
- Rim Weight: 480g
- ERD: 567mm
- ETRTO: 584x29.0
- Color: Black
- ISO: 27.5"x32.3mm
- Tape: 30mm
- Valve: 35mm Presta
- Spoke Tension: 125kgf (1225N)
- Max Rider Weight: 250lbs (113 kilo)
- Max Pressure with 2.35" Tire: 37psi
- Max Pressure with 2.8" Tire: 26psi
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.