Stans NoTubes Threaded Valve Extender
- ShowProduct Information A pair of 40mm effective length threaded valve extensions for use with removable valve core presta v... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Workshop Tools Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionA pair of 40mm effective length threaded valve extensions for use with removable valve core presta valves. Allows deep section rims to be converted to tubeless use by way of external threads for securing the presta nut. The only externally threaded valve extenders on the market
- CNC machined aluminum valve extension, 2 grams each
- Rubber o-ring seals inside the valve to eliminate leaks
- Adds 40mm of length to any removable core presta valve
- Can be used with our Road Tubeless Valve
- Can be used with any removable core presta tube
- Sold as a pair
- Removable valve cores not included
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Workshop Tools Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.