Stans NoTubes Tubeless Kit - Standard
Please note: View 'Tyres Guide' below for ETRTO Sizing
- ShowProduct Information No Tubes Stans tubeless kit system converts your existing wheel set to tubeless. This kit allows yo... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
No Tubes Stans tubeless kit system converts your existing wheel set to tubeless. This kit allows you to use either standard or tubeless tyres, saving you money and weight when buying other tubeless systems on the market.
No Tubes Stans fits most standard MTB rims that measure 21.5 – 24.5mm wide and is equipped with 32mm removable core Presta valve stems.
- Two molded rim strips with removable valve cores
- One pint of Tire Sealant with a 60g scoop and spout
- One 10 Yd roll of rim tape
- Detailed instructions
- Fits rims measuring 21.5 – 24.5mm wide
- Compatible with Mavic 221, 317, 517, 519, 223 and Sun 0 XC, UFO, Sub4 and others
- Also compatible with Bontrager 29er DISC rims
Stans NoTubes Tubeless Kit - Standard Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.