Stans NoTubes Tyre Sealant 2oz Bottle 12 Pack
- ShowProduct Information A 12 pack point of purchase display box of our convenient, 2 ounce pre-filled bottles for one applic... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Lube & Cleaners Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
A 12 pack point of purchase display box of our convenient, 2 ounce pre-filled bottles for one application in a bicycle tire.
The Product that Started a Tubeless Revolution. Inside this small 2 ounce bottle is a product that changed cycling. Today’s tubeless systems rely on the lighter, more reliable, self-sealing performance of Stan’s Tire Sealant.
The #1 Rated Tire Sealant on the Market
Just two ounces of Stan’s in a converted standard tire or tubeless tire can repair punctures up to 1/4″ almost instantly to keep you rolling. Longer-lasting Stan’s Tire Sealant is formulated to stay liquid in tires with even thin casings for up to seven months. Arid conditions require more frequent monitoring of sealant levels, but anti-freezing agents in our special formula allow Stan’s Tire Sealant to be used in temperatures as cold as -30° F. One quart will convert up to 16 tires.
- Pre-measured and ready to apply to one bicycle tire.
- First choice of riders around the world for tubeless conversion and flat prevention
- Seals punctures up to 1/4″ (6.5mm) quickly
- Stays liquid 2-7 months for long-lasting protection
- Premium low-viscosity formula resists freezing to work in environments as cold as -30° F (-34° C)
- Natural materials, safe for the environment
- Can be injected through valve stems with removable cores compatible with tubes and tubular tires
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Lube & Cleaners Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.