Straitline SC Platform Pedals
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Platform pedals See the latest products
New in Platform pedals
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description These pedals are produced from a custom extruded aluminum alloy, to provide a very high strength-to-... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The spindles ride in widely spaced proprietary polymer bearings that not only weigh less, but run smoother, quieter, and longer than typical bearings. The bearings require no lube, are impervious to water, and are double-sealed at both ends to prevent dust from infiltrating.
Our pedals are also very low profile. This, combined with the forward leaning design, provide a very stable and efficient pedalling platform!
The features of the Straitline SC Platform Pedals are:
- 12mm CrMo or Ti spindles
- 14 stainless steel traction pins per side
- 9/16 inch - 20 thread (mtb standard)
- Weight: 525 Grams