Sunwise Canoe Cycling Glasses
- ShowProduct Information Canoe GlassesFloating frame - perfect for activities around waterSun Category: 3 for strong lightLiv... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Cycling Glasses Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Floating frame - perfect for activities around water
- Sun Category: 3 for strong light
- Lively British design
- Light and comfortable
- Durable and secure
- Water resistant
- Impact resistant
- High optical clarity
- Wrap-Around Style
- 100% protection against harmful ultraviolet rays (UVA&UVB)
- The polycarbonate frames are lightweight, robust, durable and flexible
- Wrap-around lenses give greater protection
- Flat arms profile – perfect for wearing under a cap or helmet
- British Designed.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Sunwise Canoe Cycling Glasses Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
dont watse your money these glasses feel cheap and horrible not impressed with them ..Aldi ones are better for £1.99
dont watse your money these glasses feel cheap and horrible not impressed with them ..Aldi ones are better for £1.99Close review
Cycling Glasses Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.