Sunwise Waterloo Sunglasses
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Cycling Glasses See the latest products
New in Cycling Glasses
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Light-reacting Photochromic Lenses (Sun Category 1-3) Advanced Anti-Fog TechnologyWater and Oil Repe... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Light-reacting Photochromic Lenses (Sun Category 1-3)
- Advanced Anti-Fog Technology
- Water and Oil Repellent
- Impact resistant
- Colour stability over long periods of wearing
- 100% protection against harmful ultraviolet rays (UVA&UVB)
- Interchangeable options
- The polycarbonate frames are lightweight, robust, durable and flexible
- Wrap-around lenses give greater protection
- Rubber nose pads and sleeves for maximum comfort and a secure fit
- Flat arms profile – perfect for wearing under a cap or helmet
- Made in Great Britain
The newly improved Chromafusion® 2.0 developed by Sunwise ® in response to market demand for a more efficient photochromic lens system, offering effective eyewear protection against low to high sun glare with Sunwise® perfect optical clarity. Light reacting for use early in the morning until dusk without the need to change lenses.
Chromafusion® 2.0 features panoramic lenses which include fantastic colour balance in all viewing conditions with light control for use all year round. The innovative 2.0 anti-fog advanced technology eliminates the need to cut holes into the lenses. Whilst the water-repellent feature performs in all weather conditions, the sheer platinum colour coatings complete the new season’s looks.
All Sunwise eyewear come with a complementary microfibre pouch.