Sunwise Wellington GS Sunglasses
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Cycling Glasses See the latest products
New in Cycling Glasses
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information One pair of sunglasses for all conditions. The Sunwise Wellington GS cycling sunglasses are ideal fo... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
One pair of sunglasses for all conditions. The Sunwise Wellington GS cycling sunglasses are ideal for changeable light conditions from dawn until dusk thanks to quality light-reacting Photochromic lenses.
You get 100% protection against damaging UVA and UVB rays. A polycarbonate frame makes for very lightweight, durable and flexible cycling glasses for daily use.
Sunwise Wellington GS glasses are fitted with wrap-around lenses for added protection.
- Light-reacting Photochromic Lenses (Sun Category 1-3)
- Advanced Anti-Fog Technology
- Water and Oil Repellent
- Impact resistant
- Flexible Nose Pads
- Colour stability over long periods of wearing
- 100% protection against harmful ultraviolet rays (UVA&UVB)
- Interchangeable options
- The polycarbonate frames are lightweight, robust, durable and flexible
- Wrap-around lenses give greater protection
- Rubber nose pads and sleeves for maximum comfort and a secure fit
- Flat arms profile – perfect for wearing under a cap or helmet
- Made in Great Britain
The newly improved Chromafusion® 2.0 developed by Sunwise ® in response to market demand for a more efficient photochromic lens system, offering effective eyewear protection against low to high sun glare with Sunwise® perfect optical clarity. Light reacting for use early in the morning until dusk without the need to change lenses.
Chromafusion® 2.0 features panoramic lenses which include fantastic colour balance in all viewing conditions with light control for use all year round. The innovative 2.0 anti-fog advanced technology eliminates the need to cut holes into the lenses. Whilst the water-repellent feature performs in all weather conditions, the sheer platinum colour coatings complete the new season’s looks.
All Sunwise eyewear come with a complementary microfibre pouch.
Sunwise Wellington GS Sunglasses Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
I am a cricket umpire who stands out in all kinds of conditions on a Saturday afternoon, these glasses have dramatically improved my performance and my ability to follow the action in dark or bright conditions. Really happy with my purchase
I am a cricket umpire who stands out in all kinds of conditions on a Saturday afternoon, these glasses have dramatically improved my performance and my ability to follow the action in dark or bright conditions. Really happy with my purchaseClose review