Surly Cross Check 2014 - Cyclocross Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Cyclocross See the latest products
New in Cyclocross
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Surly offered the Cross Check as a frameset and as a complete bike for years. In fact, The Cross Che... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Surly Cross-Check, 100% Surly 4130 CroMoly steel Frame
- Shimano Tiagra Gearing
- Surly Cross-Check, 100% CroMoly Fork
The Surly Cross Check 2011 Features are:
Frame: 100% Surly 4130 CroMoly steel. Main triangle double-butted, TIG-welded. Rear rack bosses
Fork: 100% CroMoly, lugged + brazed crown. 1-1/8 inch threadless steerer
Headset: Ritchey Logic Comp. 1-1/8 inch threadless, w/ 15mm spacers
Stem: Salsa Moto Ace Bell-Lap 26.0mm clamp diameter
Front Mech: Shimano Tiagra
Rear Mech: Shimano Tiagra
Chainset: Cyclone. 110mm BCD, Andel. 36 x 48t
Bottom Bracket: Shimano Deore LX, BB-UN54, 68x113mm
Chain: Shimano HG-73, 9-Speed compatible
Cassette: Shimano Tiagra, HG-53 9-speed 12-13-14-15-17-19-21-23-25t
Rims: Alex, AL-DA16. 32 hole x 700c. Black
Tyres: Standard presta valve 700 x 32c Front Standard presta valve 700 x 32c Rear
Front Hub: Shimano Deore HU-M510. 32 hole, 100mm O.L.D
Rear Hub: Shimano Deore 135mm O.L.D
Front Brake: Tektro Oryx cantilever 992
Rear Brake: Tektro Oryx cantilever 992
Seatpost: Kalloy Uno. 27.2mm x 250mm