Surly Karate Monkey Ops Frameset 2015
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in MTB Frame See the latest products
New in MTB Frame
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description We've offered the Karate Monkey as a single speed build for years. It could always accept gears - we... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Frame Highlights :
- Tubing: Surly 4130 CroMoly steel. Main triangle double-butted. TIG-welded
- Rear Dropouts: Our Modular Dropout System gives you the option of 142 x 12 thru axle (Shimano Direct Mount derailleur hanger [axle included]), 9mm QR geared, or singlespeed
- Brake Compatibility: 51mm IS disc mounts front and rear
- Braze-ons/extras: Dual water bottle mounts, Surly Trip Guides for continuous brake and derailleur housing
- Seatpost diameter: 27.2mm
- Seatpost clamp diameter: 30.0mm (Surly stainless included)
- Headset/Steertube: 44mm ID. Recommend EC44 lower cups. Zero Stack on top is o.k
- Front Derailleur Clamp Diameter: 28.6mm (high-direct) adaptor included
- Bottom bracket shell: 73mm wide, standard English threading (1.37" x 24t)
- Chainring Clearance: 24/36/48t
- Tire Clearance: 29 x 2.55" knobbies. Individual tire and rim combos affect tire clearance
Fork spec :
- Suspension-corrected (80mm), tapered and butted straight blade, 4130 CroMoly. 51mm IS disc mount