Surly Troll 2017 - Hybrid Sports Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid sport bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid sport bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Troll frame is a go anywhere, do anything frame at home touring in remote places or ripping arou... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Surly 4130 CroMoly Steel ‘Natch tubing
- Horizontal slotted with derailleur hanger; Surly “Gnot Boost” 135, 142, and/or 148mm hub spacing compatibility
- Fits up to 26 x 3.00" tires on 50mm rims and even standard 650b/27.5" wheels
- Full-length Surly Trip Guide housing line guides for derailleurs and brakes
- Sizes S–XL have two sets of triple bottle mounts plus a seattube water bottle mount, XS has two sets of triple bottle-mounts
- Removable cantilever posts and 51mm I.S. with proprietary Surly brake caliper adapter 160mm max rotor, upper seatstay threaded barrels, mid-and low-blade fully threaded through-blade fork eyelets
- Threaded holes for racks, fenders and trailer mounting nuts
- Rohloff OEM2 axle plate mounting slot
|Frame:||Surly 4130 CroMoly steel.|
|Fork:||TIG-welded tapered butted 4130 CroMoly|
|Headset:||Cane Creek 40|
|Front Brake:||Avid BB7, cable actuated. 180mm rotors|
|Rear Brake:||Avid BB7, cable actuated. 160mm rotors|
|Brake Lever:||Avid FR-5|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Deore M611|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Deore RD T610-SGS|
|Shifters:||Microshift SL-M10, thumb shifter|
|Rims:||Alex Adventurer 2|
|Front Hub:||Shimano Deore M525 Disc, 36h.|
|Rear Hub:||Shimano Deore M525 Disc, 36h.|
|Front Tyre:||Surly Extra Terrestrial 26 x 2.5", 60 tpi|
|Rear Tyre:||Surly Extra Terrestrial 26 x 2.5", 60 tpi|
|Seat Post:||Kalloy 342, 27.2 x 350mm|
|Chainset:||Shimano LX T551, 26/36/48t|
|Bottom Bracket:||Shimano MT800|
|Cassette:||Shimano CS-HG50-10, 11–36t, 10-speed|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.