Surly Troll Fork
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Mountain Bike Rigid See the latest products
New in Mountain Bike Rigid
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Troll fork is just like the one that comes on our new Troll frame, a 26" wheeled fully geared ut... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Troll fork is just like the one that comes on our new Troll frame, a 26" wheeled fully geared utility bruiser and cruiser. The Troll fork replaces 100mm travel suspension forks. Like all our forks, it's constructed of CroMoly steel and sports rim brake pivots (removable) as well as a 51mm disc caliper mount. Unlike our other forks it's designed to accept a rack while using a disc brake, via through-blade threaded mounts in two places on each fork blade. Fender eyelets too. Steerer is 1-1/8" threadless. Finish is black powdercoat.
- Axle-To-Crown: 453mm
- Rake: 40mm
- Steerer: 260mm
- Weight: 1.32kg (2.9lbs)