Syncros FL1.5 Zero Seatpost
- ShowProduct Information Syncros FL1.5 seatposts utilize a high end 7075 aluminum alloy to best balance stiffness and comfort... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Seatposts Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Syncros FL1.5 seatposts utilize a high end 7075 aluminum alloy to best balance stiffness and comfort. The multi-rail compatible 2-bolt clamp and anti-slip design ensure that your setup is easy and your saddle stays right where you put it.
- Material : Aluminium 7075
- Diameter : 27.2mm, 30.9mm and 31.6mm
- Length : 400mm
- Setback : 0mm
- Rails : Round and oval saddle rails
- Weight : 240gr (31.6x400mm)
Aluminium Construction :
- Aluminium is an integral material in high end bicycle products because of its lightweight and durability. Syncros Custom Butted Aluminium construction utilizes high grade aluminum alloy to guarantee that each product is as light, stiff, and durable as possible.
- Syncros Seatposts are engineered with wide, low profile clamps to facilitate easy adjustment of your saddle position.
There are currently no customer reviews
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.