Syncros Tofino R 2.0 Cut Out Saddle
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Performance saddles See the latest products
New in Performance saddles
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Our budget Endurance orientated saddle, the regular Tofino saddle will fit the majority of riders, m... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
Product DescriptionOur budget Endurance orientated saddle, the regular Tofino saddle will fit the majority of riders, marked by a more upright position, seated more towards the middle to back of the saddle.
These riders sit primarily on the sit bones and therefore the wider part of the saddle.
The Tofino 1.0 features carbon fiber rails for the lightest weight. The cutout version is for riders with a higher sensitivity in the symphysis region.
Generally, riders are on the front part of the pelvis and central part of the saddle nose. The Cutout transfers weight to the bones to either side as opposed to the middle. Developed in conjunction with world-renowned bike fit company Gebiomized, this saddle has been designed to offer the maximum tailored bike fit solution for an off the peg saddle.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.