THE Industries MAXI Knee Pads
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Knee/Shin and Ankle guards See the latest products
New in Knee/Shin and Ankle guards
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information T.H.E. Industries Maxi Knee Pads Designed with equal parts form and function, the t.h.e. Maxi Guard ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
T.H.E. Industries Maxi Knee Pads
Designed with equal parts form and function, the t.h.e. Maxi Guard has been tested to be more impact resistant than traditional hard pads, but is soft and pliable.
Extreme Protection: German-engineered SAS-TEC viscoelastic insert foam reacts instantly to impacts by hardening and dissipating energy throughout the guard. In simpler terms, you'll never know what hit you and that's a good thing. The foam's memory effect returns the guard to its original shape and is safe to use, no matter how hard or how many times you crash. SAS-TEC is already widely used in the motorcycle industry, and now t.h.e. is pioneering its application in bicycle protection.
Compared to other viscoelastic materials on the market, not only is SAS-TEC more impact absorbent, but is lighter, more stable across a wider range of temperatures and lasts longer. In addition to the SAS-TEC inserts, EVA foam offers side-impact protection to crucial areas.
Extraordinary Comfort: Because of SAS-TEC's lightweight, low-density properties and anatomical shape, it is malleable enough to articulate around joints, giving full range of motion with little resistance for optimal ergonomics while retaining critical coverage.
- Lightweight, low-profile design means they can be stowed for climbs or worn all day, even under jeans.
- Inner neoprene sleeves are perforated for ventilation
- Outside, special low-friction Kevlar will scoff at trail rash, but won't snag jeans or shorts.
- Suitable for mountain-bike and BMX use.