TSG 2nd Skin D3O Knee Sleeve Pads
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Knee/Shin and Ankle guards See the latest products
New in Knee/Shin and Ankle guards
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information As thin and light as possible for riders that prefer wearing a little nothing with reliable protecti... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
As thin and light as possible for riders that prefer wearing a little nothing with reliable protection. The 2nd Skin incorporate a soft D3O pad with pierce-proof insert into a comfortable lycra sleeve. Easy to push down when riding up, and to put back on when needed.
- Absorption: D3O.
- Fit: Horseshoe Shape.
- Cap: Pierce-Proof Insert.
- Construction: Pull-Over Design.
- Additional features: Easy-Slide Cover; Flexible Lycra Sleeve.
- Certification: CE
""The new generation of D3O material has exceeded our expectations, superior as it is in shock absorption and tensile strength to even our own VEP foam (+33%). Given our resolve to continually offer the best protection within the action sports market, a partnership with D3O is an organic, logical conclusion"". notes Ruedi Herger, CEO of TSG.
HOW DOES D3O WORK?
D3O is a soft and flexible shock absorbing foam which boasts unique molecular properties. Under ordinary conditions its molecules flow freely, but upon impact, they lock together to produce an instantaneously stiffer foam which in turn absorbs more impact energy and greatly reduces force transmission.