TSG Boulder D3O Elbow Pads
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Elbow and Forearm guards See the latest products
New in Elbow and Forearm guards
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description On tough trail or enduro rides, soft protection might not be the right choice. The Elbowguard Boulde... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
On tough trail or enduro rides, soft protection might not be the right choice. The Elbowguard Boulder D3O combines high-impact D3O foam with a strong but flexible hardshell cover.
Perfect to avoid abrupt stops and reduce friction during a fall.
The pre-shaped design perfectly snugs your elbow. Both 360° velcro straps run behind a loop so shifting straps are a thing of the past.
Perforated neoprene and soft lycra on the rear gives high comfort and breathability.
- Impact Material: D3O.
- Cap: Flexible PE Hardshell.
- Fit: Pre-Shaped Design, Horseshoe Shape, Top and bottom velcro 360° Strap below loop.
- Design: Pull-Over Design.
- Stretchy perforated neoprene.
- Anti-Slide NBR.
- Lateral Padding.
- Easy-Slide shell.
""The new generation of D3O material has exceeded our expectations, superior as it is in shock absorption and tensile strength to even our own VEP foam (+33%). Given our resolve to continually offer the best protection within the action sports market, a partnership with D3O is an organic, logical conclusion"". notes Ruedi Herger, CEO of TSG.
HOW DOES D3O WORK?
D3O is a soft and flexible shock absorbing foam which boasts unique molecular properties. Under ordinary conditions its molecules flow freely, but upon impact, they lock together to produce an instantaneously stiffer foam which in turn absorbs more impact energy and greatly reduces force transmission.