TSG Longboard D3O Knee Pads
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Knee/Shin and Ankle guards See the latest products
New in Knee/Shin and Ankle guards
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Custom-tailored to longboarders' needs, the Kneepad Longboard comes in a slim, pre-shaped design wit... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Custom-tailored to longboarders' needs, the Kneepad Longboard comes in a slim, pre-shaped design with a true anti-slip fit. The integrated D3O impact pad and side pads are soft during normal use but powerful at the point of impact, with high performance shock absorption. Comes with replaceable PE caps featuring new protective side-slide extension.
- Absorption: D3O.
- Fit: Pre-Shaped Design; Horseshoe Shape; Top/Bottom 360° Straps.
- Cap: Replaceable Cap with protective side slide extension.
- Construction: Pull-Over Design.
- Additional features: Anti-Slip NBR, Lateral Padding with Cordura reinforcement, Washable.
- Certification: CE EN 14120
""The new generation of D3O material has exceeded our expectations, superior as it is in shock absorption and tensile strength to even our own VEP foam (+33%). Given our resolve to continually offer the best protection within the action sports market, a partnership with D3O is an organic, logical conclusion"". notes Ruedi Herger, CEO of TSG.
HOW DOES D3O WORK?
D3O is a soft and flexible shock absorbing foam which boasts unique molecular properties. Under ordinary conditions its molecules flow freely, but upon impact, they lock together to produce an instantaneously stiffer foam which in turn absorbs more impact energy and greatly reduces force transmission.