TSG Task 2.0 D3O Knee Guards
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Knee/Shin and Ankle guards See the latest products
New in Knee/Shin and Ankle guards
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description This 2.0 update of our Kneeguard Task D3O comes with a longer greave to cover more of your vulnerabl... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
This 2.0 update of our Kneeguard Task D3O comes with a longer greave to cover more of your vulnerable shins. The extra-long, full coverage kneepad is made of intelligent D3O for advanced impact protection. A pierce-proof insert keeps sharp objects like sharp edged rocks, splintered branches or screw tips from penetrating the foam. Converts easily from knee/shin to knee-only by detaching the shin board.
- Absorption: D3O.
- Fit: Pre-Shaped Design, Horseshoe Shape, Top 360° Strap.
- Cap: Removable Pierce-Proof Insert; Detachable Shin Board.
- Construction: Pull-Over Design.
- Additional features:Anti-Slide NBR, Lateral Padding, Easy-Slide Cover.
- Certification: CE
""The new generation of D3O material has exceeded our expectations, superior as it is in shock absorption and tensile strength to even our own VEP foam (+33%). Given our resolve to continually offer the best protection within the action sports market, a partnership with D3O is an organic, logical conclusion"". notes Ruedi Herger, CEO of TSG.
HOW DOES D3O WORK?
D3O is a soft and flexible shock absorbing foam which boasts unique molecular properties. Under ordinary conditions its molecules flow freely, but upon impact, they lock together to produce an instantaneously stiffer foam which in turn absorbs more impact energy and greatly reduces force transmission.