Tacx Real Life Video Training Mountain Stages The Grossglockner 2008 - Austria
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Turbo Trainer Accessories See the latest products
New in Turbo Trainer Accessories
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description The Tacx Fortius i-Magic RLV HD Grossglockner - Austria package lets you ride through some stunning ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Tacx Fortius i-Magic RLV HD Grossglockner - Austria package lets you ride through some stunning mountain landscapes from the comfort of your own home.
The Grossglockner is one of the most famous mountain passes in the world, with the road across the pass being constructed in the thirties, especially to grant the Austrians better access to the wonderful mountainous landscapes and glaciers. The 62 km ride starts in the valley south of Bruck at about 800 m & takes you up the Northern side of the climb past the Fuscher Torl at 2428 m, the tunnel at Hochtor 2504 m & then up to the Kaiser-Franz-Josefs-Hohe Glacier 2369 m. The 2nd part of the ride takes you back up the southern side again past the Fuscher Torl to the finish 3 km further high up on the Edelweiss Peak at the Bikers Nest view point 2571 m.
The Bonus ride (25 km) is a scenic loop based on the Geros Pass further up the valley from the Grossglockner.