Tacx Real Life Video Training With The Pros Training With Quick Step - Spain
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Turbo Trainer Accessories See the latest products
New in Turbo Trainer Accessories
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Training camp in Calpe at the Spanish Costa BlancaJoin the riders of the 2011 Quick Step Cycling Tea... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Join the riders of the 2011 Quick Step Cycling Team during their pre season training camp in Calpe at the Spanish Costa Blanca. Follow Tom Boonen, Niki Terpsta, Sylvain Chavanel and their team mates for a 100 km endurance training ride, that starts with climbing the Coll de Rates. After some hard lead out sprints with Tom Boonen, the former world champion and winner of many classic races, in full action you finish your pro training with a steady ride back to Calpe via the coastal town of Denia and the climb of Montgo.
Suitable for the Tacx VR trainers i-Genius Multiplayer, i-Genius, i-Vortex, i-Flow, i-Magic, Fortius, Fortius Multiplayer and the ergotrainers, Bushido, Vortex and Flow which are linked to an Upgrade PC.
Remark: This Real Life Video is only suitable for Tacx Trainer software from version 3.5 and 2.07 and not suitable for Fortius software version 2.04