Tacx Satori Smart Resistance Unit Only
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Turbo Trainers See the latest products
New in Turbo Trainers
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Tacx Spare – Satori Smart Resistance Unit Only The Tacx Satori Smart turbo trainer is an affordable... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Tacx Spare – Satori Smart Resistance Unit Only
The Tacx Satori Smart turbo trainer is an affordable Smart system that allows you to track and monitor your ride in real-time with power, speed and cadence data. You can create your own training session and share this in the Cloud on platforms like Strava. ANT+ will push messages to your device as you ride suggesting which resistance level to choose based on your training session.
“One of the least expensive ways of getting into smart trainers, the Satori Smart works with iOS, Android and Windows.” – road.cc
- Operation: Handlebar resistance lever
- Resistance unit: Magnetic
- Realistic slope 10 positions
- Descent simulation: No
- Max brake power (10 sec.) 950 Watt
- Sprint power (1 min.) 800 Watt
- Mass inertia 16.93 kg
- Suitable for all bikes, if necessary with axle skewers or nuts
- Indoor winter training on a budget
- All year, Indoor power measurement and testing on a budget
- Warming up at events
Manual resistance control
The Satori Smart is controlled by a lever on your steer, allowing you to set the resistance as required. The higher the position, the more resistance.
- 950W power
- 10 positions
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.