Tacx Satori Smart Trainer T2400
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Smart Turbo Trainers See the latest products
New in Smart Turbo Trainers
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Tacx Satori Smart turbo trainer is an affordable Smart system that allows you to track and monit... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (2)
The Tacx Satori Smart turbo trainer is an affordable Smart system that allows you to track and monitor your ride in real-time with power, speed and cadence data.
Being Bluetooth and ANT+ enabled allows you to view and record your data through the free Tacx App. Choose how you view your data in real-time, on your T.V, laptop, smartphone or tablet.
The Tacx Satori Smart turbo trainer comes with a handlebar lever that lets you switch between 10 different resistance levels with a max difficulty of 950 Watts.
You can create your own training session and share this in the Cloud on platforms like Strava. ANT+ will push messages to your device as you ride suggesting which resistance level to choose based on your training session.
“One of the least expensive ways of getting into smart trainers, the Satori Smart works with iOS, Android and Windows.” – road.cc
- Software: Tacx apps, Zwift and third-party apps
- PC software via upgrade
- Operation: Handlebar resistance lever
- Resistance unit: Magnetic
- Realistic slope 10 positions
- Descent simulation: No
- Max brake power (10 sec.) 950 Watt
- Sprint power (1 min.) 800 Watt
- Mass inertia 16.93 kg
- Suitable for all bikes, if necessary with axle skewers or nuts
- Compatible with Windows, iOS and Android
This interactive Smart trainer uses complex technology in a user-friendly fashion. In the resistance unit, an accurate measurement of your speed, cadence and power is performed. This data is then shown on the screen your using, whether this is a tablet, smartphone, sports watch, or something else. It can namely communicate via both ANT+ as well as Bluetooth Smart technology. You can connect the Satori quickly and easily to the Tacx Cycling apps for smartphones and tablets. During or after a training session you, or your coach, can thus monitor your performance closely. The resistance has to set manually though. The Satori is suitable for simple training sessions such as a cooling down and endurance training.
- Battery operated (supplied)
- Battery Life (Aprox 5 years – user changeable)
- ANT+, Bluetooth and FEC compatible (basically automatically works with all wireless protocols)
- Steel roller with sound deadening rubber compound
- Quick release bike mounting
- 10 levels of resistance via handlebar mount
- Max resistance 1000 watts
- Garmin GPS (520 with updates for others soon)
- Tacx Apps (Free) and PC software
- Zwift (Free beta software)
- Trainer Road
- Others coming soon!!
- Indoor winter training on a budget
- All year, Indoor power measurement and testing on a budget
- Warming up at events
The Satori Smart is a Turbo trainer with a built in wireless technology that reads Speed, Cadence and Power. This can be read by all types of third party hardware offering the rider unparalleled accesses to technology that will enable the chance to track, monitor and improve performance with each ride.
There are two ways of using the trainer.
- Ride and use third party hardware and software to monitor performance.
- Ride without connecting to a third party hardware and use the 10 levels of resistance as standard.
Manual resistance control
The Satori Smart is controlled by a lever on your steer, allowing you to set the resistance as required. The higher the position, the more resistance.
- 950W power
- 10 positions
Iconic shape. Optimized for stability.
- 675x650mm footprint
Multifunctional front wheel support
The Skyliner is a front wheel support that raises the front wheel for a natural cycling position and increased stability. It also serves as a handle to carry the trainer.
Click ‘n ride
The bike is fixed in the trainer easily by two simple clicks.
Unique dual material roller
The roll that places the resistance on your rear wheel is made from two materials: a hardened steel sleeve with a soft core of elastogel. The steel sleeve prevents wear of the trainer, while the elastogel aborbs vibrations to reduce noise.
The Satori Smart measures your speed to calculate your cadence and power, this calculation is highly accurate. The trainer transmits this data via the ANT+ FE-C protocol and Bluetooth® Smart open protocol. You connect one device via the Bluetooth signal, while you can connect as many devices as you want via ANT+. You can thus monitor and update your performance on several devices at the same time.
- Tacx app
- The Sufferfest
- CycleOps Virtual Training
- Golden Cheetah
- Velo Reality
With the Tacx Utility app you can always benefit from the latest firmware for the Tacx trainer and check the connection with other devices. When an update is available, you receive a notification and you can decide whether you want to update your trainer.
- Type of trainer: Basic Smart trainer with magnetic brake
- Magnets: 1 Neodymium magnet
- Transmission: Roller, 30 mm
- Electrical requirements: 110-240 Volt
- Power indicator: None
- Connection indicator (ANT/BT): None
- Firmware upgradable: Yes
- Suitable bikes: Race, Tri & MTB, if necessary with axle skewer
- Supplied with: Front wheel support, Quick release for road bikes and mountain bikes (5mm)
- Max. power (40 km/h): 950 Watt
- Max. slope: n.a.
- Simulation of descent: No
- Max. torque: 16.3Nm
- Max. brake force: 48N
- Flywheel: Actual of 1,6kg
- Flywheel effect: 16.9 kg (37.3 lbs)
- Calibration: Spin down
- Footprint (lxw): 675×650mm (26.6×25.6in)
- Height: 410mm (16.1in)
- Dimensions when folded: 565×410×245mm (22.2×16.1×9.65in)
- Weight: 7.75kg (17.1lbs)
- Article number: T2400
DATA OUTPUT AND CONTROL
- Wireless communication: ANT+ FE-C, Bluetooth Smart open
- Control by: Handlebar resistance lever with 10 positions
- Output: Speed, cadence and power
- Read out on: Smartphone, tablet, bike computer, sports watch, computer with ANT+ antenna
- Accuracy: <10%
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Tacx Satori Smart Trainer T2400 Reviews
Customer Reviews (2)
Easy to assemble and use as a 'turbo, this talks to Zwift easily out of the box (for connection to pc/laptop you'll need a ant2 usb antennae)
Easy to assemble and use as a 'turbo, this talks to Zwift easily out of the box (for connection to pc/laptop you'll need a ant2 usb antennae)Close review
Just set this up, very straight forward and simple to set up. Paired with iPhone and iPad via Bluetooth with no problems. Used it via Zwift last night was very good, quiet and worked a treat. I found I got a lot hotter than using my static bike. Very pleased with it overall. Works better with a tight fit to the tyre so no slipping - I’m using it with a turbo trainer tyre Would recommend
Just set this up, very straight forward and simple to set up. Paired with iPhone and iPad via Bluetooth with no problems. Used it via Zwift last night was very good, quiet and worked a treat. I found I got a lot hotter than using my static bike. Very pleased with it overall. Works better with a tight fit to the tyre so no slipping - I’m using it with a turbo trainer tyre Would recommendClose review