Tacx Skyliner Front Wheel Support Flow (Spare Part)
- ShowProduct Information Tacx Spare - Skyliner Front Wheel Support Flow (Spare Part)Tacx: Tacx Skyliner Front Wheel Support I... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Turbo Accessories Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionTacx Spare - Skyliner Front Wheel Support Flow (Spare Part)
Tacx Skyliner Front Wheel Support Inspires A Natural Cycling Posture, Raising The Front Wheel And Corrects The Position Of The Bike. This Popular Accessory Will Provide A Realistic Riding Simulation For Riders Of All Abilities And By Using This Product Technique Can Be Improved. It Gives You That Extra Edge Over Other Riders In Racing Conditions.
- Fits All Road And Mountain Bike Tyres
- Offers The Ability To Cycle In A Natural Cycling Position
- Corrects The Position Of The Bike By Elevating The Front Wheel
- Provide A Realistic Riding Simulation For Riders
- Your Ability And Technique Can Be Improved
There are currently no customer reviews
Turbo Accessories Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.