Tenn 8 Panel Cycling Shorts with Professional Moulded Pad
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Lycra Shorts See the latest products
New in Lycra Shorts
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description The Tenn 8 lycra cycling shorts are high performance and breathable making them ideal for fitness t... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
The Tenn 8 lycra cycling shorts are high performance and breathable making them ideal for fitness training, commuting and club rides. These lycra shorts are anatomically shaped and designed for maximum comfort and performance when you’re in a cycling position.
Flatflock stitching is smooth against your skin to prevent chafing on longer rides. A single layer padded chamois helps to keeps your intimate areas comfortable. Silicone leg grippers hold the Tenn cycling shorts in place as you ride.
A versatile pair cycling shorts at an affordable price.
- 8 panel professional construction - allows the shorts more curvature.
- Anatomically shaped - for body-hugging comfort.
- Flatlock stitching - minimizes chafing.
- Blend of high density nylon & spandex fibres - ensures that muscles are kept insulated and supported.
- Single layer professional moulded pad - for enhanced comfort.
- Superior leg grippers - prevent the shorts riding-up.
- 8 panel professional construction
- Anatomically shaped
- High performance, high density breathable fabric
- Synthetic anti-bacterial padded single layer chamois
- Superior leg grippers
- 80% Nylon, 20% Spandex.
- Cold wash and drip dry only
- Size: S, M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL, XXXXL, XXXXXL
- Colour: Black, Black/Blue, Black/Cyan, Orange, Black/Orange, Black/Yellow, Yellow, Black/Red, Black/White
Tenn 8 Panel Cycling Shorts with Professional Moulded Pad Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
First ever pair of cycling shorts. Comfortable and have survived several falls off my bike.
First ever pair of cycling shorts. Comfortable and have survived several falls off my bike.Close review