Tenn Downhill MTB Gloves
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Long finger gloves See the latest products
New in Long finger gloves
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Our Lightweight MTB Gloves are designed to be highly breathable and a tough durable glove that can p... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (2)
Our Lightweight MTB Gloves are designed to be highly breathable and a tough durable glove that can protect your hands whilst also providing optimum comfort and control whatever the conditions or terrain without being too bulky or weighing you down.
With a leather back and flexible 4 way stretch fabric in a breathable aerated material, these gloves are as technical as it gets with multiple fabric panels constructed for perfect performance.
We have incorporated supple suede feel palms which give amazing feedback through the bards, and a high density padding that protects your Ulnar nerve without being bulky or compromising flexibility.
The cuff has an adjustable Velcro fastener to provide a secure, comfortable fit which can be adjusted to give perfect sizing and security to keep your gloves in place without slipping or movement and also allowing quick release so they can be easily removed at the end of your ride, with the aerated fabric ensuring your palms stay dry throughout.
- Technical, durable and tough glove designed for optimal performance without compromising on responsiveness
- Multi fabric panelled gloves built with an aerated fabric to keep your palms dry, silicone stripped fingers for perfect grip, leather backs and flexible 4-way stretch fabric to keep your hands protected
- High density padded palms to provide protection and comfort without the bulk
- Velcro wide fit wrist fasteners for an adjustable, comfortable fit & avoid movement
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Tenn Downhill MTB Gloves Reviews
Customer Reviews (2)
A good fit, if you like an easy fit go for a size up. Only fault is the dye is not very good, my blue pair faded after only one ride in the sun.
A good fit, if you like an easy fit go for a size up. Only fault is the dye is not very good, my blue pair faded after only one ride in the sun.Close review
A good fit, if you like an easy fit go for a size up. Only fault the dye is not very good my blue pair faded after only one ride in the sun.
A good fit, if you like an easy fit go for a size up. Only fault the dye is not very good my blue pair faded after only one ride in the sun.Close review