Tenn Salita Pro Womens Long Sleeve Jersey
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Short sleeve jerseys See the latest products
New in Short sleeve jerseys
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Salita Pro Jersey came about because we wanted to design something seriously high specification ... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
The Salita Pro Jersey came about because we wanted to design something seriously high specification whilst using eco-friendly manufacturing to create the ultimate women’s cycle jersey.
The Salita Jersey is constructed from a fabric built with recycled coffee grounds, which is a natural fibre not only good for the environment but with natural properties that enhance the wicking and quick drying nature of the fabric whilst also being anti odour – win-win!
Our Pro Series features the best performance fabrics on the market, with mesh side and back panels and a flattering streamlined race cut and flat-locked stitching to make it look great, perform incredibly well, and give ultimate comfort.
We are delighted that production of a superior quality jersey can help reduce the tons of coffee grounds destined for the landfill, also adding to our range the most premium ladies race jersey we have ever made.
- Technically advanced fabric made from recycled coffee grounds to give optimum wicking, anti odour and UV protective qualities
- Mesh panelling for ventilation and cooling
- High-quality durable YKK zip for adjustable ventilation
- Three elasticated rear pockets with a fourth YKK zipped pocket for securing your essentials
- Race cut second skin cut with flat-locked stitching for performance and comfort
- Superior silicone grippers and extended rear drop ideal for longer rides
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.