Tern AirPorter Slim
- ShowProduct Information The Airporter Slim is a premium suitcase designed to let you bring your bike wherever your travels t... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Bike Bags Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The Airporter Slim is a premium suitcase designed to let you bring your bike wherever your travels take you. Simply fold your BYB, put it in the suitcase, and you’re ready for check-in. So bring your bike on your next holiday, and spend less time looking for a rental, and more time riding.
- Premium hard-shell suitcase custom-designed for the Tern BYB, no bike disassembly required
- Hinomoto™ spinner wheels for effortless rolling
- Durable and lightweight shell, made from premium polycarbonate
- Top and side handles for easy handling
- Fits Link and Verge bikes with some disassembly (Tern Flightsuit recommended)
- Includes protective padding for the folded BYB
- Built to last with serviceable, replaceable hardware
- Size: 525 × 325 × 828 mm (20.7” x 12.8” x 32.6”) (excludes wheels)
- Weight: 5.62 kg (12.4 lb) (includes padding and plate)
- Volume Capacity: 132 Liters
- Load Capacity: 25 kg (55 lb)
- Compatible Bikes: BYB without disassembly. Link and Verge bikes with disassembly.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Bike Bags Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 12 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.
Finance provider options available