Tern GSD Batten Straps 25mm x 3m (x2)
- ShowProduct Information Forget about calling a U-haul and use the Batten Straps to secure any and all cargo to the GSD. Dais... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Bike Racks Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Forget about calling a U-haul and use the Batten Straps to secure any and all cargo to the GSD. Daisy-chained together or individually, the two 3-meter long straps quickly fasten just about any odd-shaped bulky item. Whether you’re tying down a push bike or carting around extra luggage, the Batten Straps are an essential tool for the GSD.
- Load-bearing straps easily secure heavy boxes, a suitcase or even a folding bike to your GSD
- Fastens up to 100 kg (220 lb) of cargo
- Bears loads up to 300 kg (661 lb)
- Buckle is easy to adjust yet firmly holds cargo in place
- UV and weather resistant for all-weather carrying
- Includes two 3-meter (9.8 ft), 1” wide straps
- Combine with the Sidekick Lower Decks, Clubhouse or Shortbed Tray for extra cargo support
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Bike Racks Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.