Tern Seatpost Pump
- ShowProduct Information The award-winning BioLogic PostPump 2.0 seatpost is a powerful, high-capacity floor pump integrated ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Bike Pumps Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The award-winning BioLogic PostPump 2.0 seatpost is a powerful, high-capacity floor pump integrated inside a seatpost. The ergonomic design has a foot stand and uses the saddle as a handle so you stand comfortably while you pump. The 2.0 design includes a precision-machined aluminium adapter that fits both Presta and Schrader valves. Built for Tern bicycles with an inner seat tube diameter of 33.9 mm.
- Built-in design means you’ll never leave your tire pump behind again
- Ergonomic pumping position, using the saddle as a handle
- Much higher pumping volume vs. portable mini bike pumps
- Integrated flip-to-fit Presta/Schrader valve adapter
- Only 40 strokes to reach 50 psi in a 20″ × 1.5″ tire
- Stainless steel foot stand
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Bike Pumps Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.