Tern Spartan Rack
- ShowProduct Information The Spartan Rack is built from large-gauge tubular aluminium for strength and stiffness and features... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Bike Racks Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The Spartan Rack is built from large-gauge tubular aluminium for strength and stiffness and features a very low-centre-of-gravity for excellent stability when loaded with panniers. The adjustable mounting system allows the rack to be fitted to the front of Tern bikes.
- Carries hefty pannier bags on the front of your bike with excellent stability
- Fits most small- to medium-size side panniers
- Sturdy construction and low centre of gravity
- Stainless steel mounting hardware
- 74 mm: 261 × 132 × 391 mm (10.3” x 5.2” x 15.4”)
- 100 mm: 268 × 180 × 400 mm (10.6” x 7.1” x 15.7”)
- Weight: 272 g (0.6 lb)
- Compatible Bikes:
- 74 mm: Most Link bikes except Link C7, B7 & eLink. Verge S11i, P20, P18, P9, P9L, N8 only.
- 100 mm: All Eclipse & Node bikes except Eclipse D16, P20, X22 & Cargo Node. GSD S10 & Verge Tour only.
- Note: Any Tern bike upgraded with a Tarsus Fork is incompatible.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Bike Racks Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.