Thomson DH Alloy Handlebars
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in MTB handlebars See the latest products
New in MTB handlebars
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Features: Great fit the classic Thomson look. The most precise steering bar available. 780mm wide, ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Great fit the classic Thomson look. The most precise steering bar available.
780mm wide, 6° of backsweep and 4° of upsweep. Built using 7050 Aluminum alloy for strength and long life. 65mm wide clamping area to fit our Direct Mount stem giving you the most torsional stiffness of any bar/stem combination. Center section is 99mm wide to move the bending point to the optimal location. 4 separate butting steps ensure the riser bendwhich is the weak point on any riser bar is as strong as possible. Tapping after forming produces the roundest possible stem clamping area.
The Bar is produced by advanced CNC bending to avoid the need for hand grinding. Almost all other bars are manually bent and bends are ground to appear smooth. CNC bending ensures very consistent wall thickness and close tolerances especially in tapered sections. This keeps weight low and fatigue life high.