Thule 598 ProRide Locking Upright Cycle Carrier
- ShowProduct Information The Thule 598 ProRide is the quickest and most convenient bike carrier for bikes weighing up to 20kg... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Car Rack Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The Thule 598 ProRide is the quickest and most convenient bike carrier for bikes weighing up to 20kg. Thanks to an innovative frame holder and wheel tray the 598 ProRide auto positions your bike when you secure it.
A torque limiter dial controls the force going into the bike frame for quick and easy securing while pressure is spread thanks to large, soft claw pads that adapt to your tubing. This reduces the change of damage.
The Thule 598 comes with an extended lower jaw to prevent your bike from falling. Your wheels are stable in specially designed wheel holders with diagonal quick release wheel straps.
This is the black version of the 598, you can also buy an aluminium, silver model.
Review | 5 / 5
"Simply put, this is the finest roof rack we’ve ever used. Its operation is simple, it’s stable at speed and sleek in aesthetic. The price is certainly high, but it’s sure to last" – BikeRadarThule Car Rack Compatibility
- The quickest and most convenient cycle roof carrier on the market
- Revised clamp with extended lower jaw holds your bike in place whilst you secure the wheel straps and tighten everything up
- Integrated torque limited dial prevents over tightening on lightweight carbon frames whilst ensuring that clamp is still secure
- Deep and flexible padding integrated into the 598's jaws adapts to the shape of your frame giving a more secure hold whilst minimising the chances of damage
- Smartly designed wheel holders with diagonal straps for a larger contact area and more secure hold. Ratcheting pump-buckles make cinching them up a quick and easy task
- Clamp arm can be switched tool-free from one side to the other for mounting on either side of your vehicle
- Clamp and mountings are lockable, securing the rack to the car and the bike to the rack
- Includes T-track adaptors to fit Thule Wing, Slide, and Aero bars, requires adaptor for square bars
- Max number of bikes: 1
- Max bike weight: 20 KG
- Product Weight: 4.2kg
- Fits Frame Dimensions: All
- Fits Wheel Size: Up to 3"
- City crash tested and TÃV-GS approved
- All Thule automotive products come with a 5 year warranty
- Load capacity: 20 kg
- Dimensions: 145 x 32 x 8.5 cm
- Weight: 4.2 kg
- Fits round frame dimensions: 22-80 mm
- Fits maximum oval frame dimensions: 80x100 mm
- Thru-axle compatible: Yes
- Carbon frame compatible: Yes Adapter/s required: Thule Carbon Frame Protector
- Fits roof racks with 20x20 mm T-tracks: Yes
- Fits roof racks with 24x30 mm T-tracks: Yes Adapter/s required: Thule T-track Adapter 889-1
- Fits SquareBar: Yes Adapter/s required: Thule ProRide SquareBar Adapter
- One Key System compatible: Yes
Thule ProRide 598 user manual
There are currently no customer reviews
Car Rack Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
We will try our very best to get your products delivered to you before Christmas, but due to Santa's overspill into our delivery services, we would like to make you aware that while we are making every effort to deliver your order to you in time for Christmas, there may be a potential risk of delay.
The last date to order a bike that is available for Christmas delivery is 5pm on Tuesday 18th December. For all other items the last date to order items that are available for Christmas delivery is 12pm on Wednesday 19th December.
You can easily spot which items are guaranteed for Christmas delivery with theicon. Choose your size and colour to see if the item qualifies for Christmas delivery.
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.