Thule 9106 Clipon High Rear Carrier
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Boot racks See the latest products
New in Boot racks
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Thule 9106 is a boot-mounted bike rack which positions the bikes high up to leave your rear ligh... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (2)
The Thule 9106 is a boot-mounted bike rack which positions the bikes high up to leave your rear lights and registration plate visible. The 9106 holds up to two bikes with a combined weight of 30kg. Bikes of any wheel size can be placed in the rack, with frame tubes with a 22-70mm width.
The Thule 9106 is practical for real-life use as it fits hatchback and estate cars and you can still gain access to the boot with the rack and bikes in situ. The rubber coated frame holder is designed to avoid damage to the bikes or the car. For ease of storage, the 9106 folds up to a compact size and as with all Thule products, it comes with a five-year guarantee.Thule Car Rack Compatibility
- A fast-mounted and convenient bike carrier with a high position that keeps the rear lights visible
- Easy to mount to the rear door with a unique snap-on system and patented locking mechanism
- Rubber-coated frameholders
- All parts in contact with the car are coated with rubber for protection
- Adjustable quick-release straps hold the wheels securely in place
- Quickly folds up for ease of storage
- Carries a maximum of 2 bikes
- Load capacity - 30 kg
- Weight - 11 kg
- Fits frame dimensions 22 - 70 mm
- Fits all wheel dimensions
- Rubber coated frame holder
- Locks bike to carrier
- Boot access with carrier and bike mounted
- Placement that does not cover rear lights or registration plate
- For hatch-back and estate cars
- 3rd Brake light 9902 available
- All Thule products come with a 5 year warranty
If your bike(s) cover your vehicle number plate or lights we recommend you fit a lighting board to comply with road vehicle lighting laws.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Thule 9106 Clipon High Rear Carrier Reviews
Customer Reviews (2)
Just what I've been looking for! Incredible delivery, not overly complicated to assemble but the strength and build quality is simply breathtaking!
Just what I've been looking for! Incredible delivery, not overly complicated to assemble but the strength and build quality is simply breathtaking!Close review
A good sturdy well built rack.Can need 2 people to clip to car due to weight.The design does away with the need for a lighting boards the bikes are up in the air especially on our Honda Jazz.Would recommend.
A good sturdy well built rack.Can need 2 people to clip to car due to weight.The design does away with the need for a lighting boards the bikes are up in the air especially on our Honda Jazz.Would recommend.Close review