Thule 9503 Rideon 3-bike Towball Carrier
- ShowProduct Information The Thule 9503 Rideon is a towball-mounted car bike rack that can carry up to three bikes. It has a ... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Car Rack Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The Thule 9503 Rideon is a towball-mounted car bike rack that can carry up to three bikes. It has a combined load capacity of 45kg and the Rideon is suitable for bike frames with tube widths of 20-70mm. A lightboard is included and has a seven-pin power plug. It is a legal requirement to have a lightboard fitted if anything obscures your rear number plate and/or lights.
The Rideon's tilt function means you can tip the bike rack up to access the car's boot with the bikes loaded on it. Thule rack accessories are available separately to give you the extra security of locking your bike to the carrier or the carrier to your car. As with all Thule racks, you get a five-year warranty.Thule Car Rack Compatibility
- A compact bike carrier with patented towball coupling for safe and rapid mounting
- Carries a maximum of 3 bikes
- Load capacity - 45 kg
- Weight - 12 kg
- Fits frame dimensions 20 - 70 mm
- Wheel mounting on adjustable holders - Quick release
- Locks bike to carrier with accessory 538
- Locks carrier to car with accessory 957
- Tilt function, with bikes
- Rear light
- 7-pin power plug
- For years Thule have developed products to meet the demands of the international ’City Crash’ standard
- All Thule products come with a 5 year warranty
- Max number of bikes: 3
- Load capacity: 45 kg
- Max bike weight: 15 kg
- Dimensions: 105 x 75 x 70 cm
- Folded dimensions: 106 x 77 x 25 cm
- Weight: 12 kg
- Fits frame dimensions: All
- Detachable frame holders: X
- Distance between bikes: 19 cm
- Carbon frame compatible: Yes
- Wheel mounting on adjustable holders: Adjustable straps
- Tilt function (with bikes): Yes
- Fits cars with exterior spare tyre: X
- Rear lights: Yes
- Power connector: 7-pin
- One Key System compatible: X
- Lockable bike-to-rack: Yes Adapter/s required: Thule Cable Lock
- Lockable rack-to-vehicle: Yes Adapter/s required: Thule Lock 957
If your bike(s) cover your vehicle number plate and lights we recommend you fit a lighting board to comply with road vehicle lighting laws.Thule 9503 Rideon 3-Bike Towball Carrier user manual
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Car Rack Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 12 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey. We are no longer delivering to Northern Ireland.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.
Finance provider options available