Thule 960 Wing Bar 108 cm Roof Bars
- ShowProduct Information The Thule 960 wing bar is one of Thule's quietest, most aerodynamic roof bars. They're practically s... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Car Rack Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The Thule 960 wing bar is one of Thule's quietest, most aerodynamic roof bars. They're practically silent, giving a 90% reduction in sound energy over the previous aerobar models at 122 km/h and were tested in Thule's own bespoke wind tunnel testing unit.
The T-track slots allow you to quickly and securely fit Thule roof mounted carriers and accessories. As with all Thule products, there's a 5 year warranty.Thule Car Rack Compatibility
- The quietest, most aerodynamic Thule roof bars yet, extensively wind tunnel tested in Thule's own bespoke facility
- Offer a 90% reduction in sound energy over the previous aerobar models at 122 km/h, making them almost silent
- T-track slots allow for the rapid and secure fitting of Thule roof mounted carriers and accessories.
- A complete roof bar system requires the specialised footpack, the vehicle specific fitting kits and the load carrier bars
- Visit the Thule Buyer's Guide to find out which products fit your vehicle
- All Thule products come with a 5 year warranty.
Please Note: The specialised footpack, the vehicle specific fitting kits and the load carrier bars are not included.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Thule 960 Wing Bar 108 cm Roof Bars Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Great product, seems quieter than the standard bars, easy to fit. And if bought from Tedz, very good value!
Great product, seems quieter than the standard bars, easy to fit. And if bought from Tedz, very good value!Close review
Car Rack Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.