Thule Pack n Pedal Adventure 16 Litre Touring Pannier Bag
- ShowProduct Information Whether you’re touring, travelling or commuting the Thule Pack N Pedal Adventure Touring Pannier giv... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Pannier Bags Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Whether you’re touring, travelling or commuting the Thule Pack N Pedal Adventure Touring Pannier give you 16 litres of storage capacity.
The Thule Pack N Pedal is designed to fit with almost all standard pannier racks. Built in reflective fabric is highly visible in traffic while a waterproof and breathable main material keeps all your items safe and dry.
- Lightweight, 16 litre front or rear pannier perfect for touring and travelling.
- Designed to work perfectly with the Thule Tour rack, but fits virtually almost any standard pannier rack.
- Patented Blade Helix fixing system with magnetic lower stabiliser means these are easier and faster to mount and remove than any other pannier.
- Blade Helix system can be rotated out of sight when not in use, allowing the pannier to be used as a comfortable and stylish shoulder bag using the included padded strap.
- Waterproof, breathable main material keeps contents safe and dry
- Custom metal compression buckles allow adjustment for stabilising loads.
- Transparent light pocket keeps your lights safe and secure when in use.
- Built in reflective fabric is highly visible to traffic.
- Weight: 1 kg each
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Pannier Bags Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.