Thule Paramount Rolltop Backpack
- ShowProduct Information A durable, rolltop pack designed for city life with top-of-the-line protection for electronics and ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Cycle Backpacks Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Fits a 15 inch MacBook Pro® iPad®/or 14 inch PC 10.1 inch tablet
- Dual-density laptop sleeve with secure flap closure and SafeEdge construction for superior corner protection
- Protective slip pocket for tablet with soft interior lining
- Two-way access to laptop and tablet through top-loading compartment or side zipper
- Welded bottom panels give enhanced protection from the elements
- Padded valuables pocket protects sunglasses or a phone
- Perforated, padded shoulder straps and back panel airflow channels create an ultra-comfortable carry
- Durable 420D nylon material with water resistant finish
- Rolltop compartment with expandable volume and multiple access points
- Personal organization for smaller accessories comprised of multiple storage pockets and key fob
- Integrated daisy chain attachment system for carabiner or bike light
There are currently no customer reviews
Cycle Backpacks Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.