Thule RaceWay Rear-Mount 2-bike Carrier
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Boot racks See the latest products
New in Boot racks
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Thule RaceWay boot bike rack leads the field for rear mounted racks. This durable and well put t... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Thule RaceWay boot bike rack leads the field for rear mounted racks. This durable and well put together car rack lets you secure two 15kg bikes without fear of scratching your frame or car thanks to rubber padding on the arms.
Thule’s RaceWay is easy to use and can be fixed in a few seconds. Use the FitDial side knobs to tighten the very strong steel cables for optimal fit. The RaceWay bike rack comes with a cable lock to secure the outermost bike to the rack. Also, the rack itself has a lock for peace of mind when you’re away from your vehicle.
Premium features like No-Sway cages with Road Damping Technology elastomers isolate your bike from road vibrations minimising the risk of damage.Thule Car Rack Compatibility
- Updated with an enhanced rachet and locking system, the RaceWay continues to lead the field for rear mounted racks.
- Arms are made from hollow-core resin, super strong, light and stiff with integrated rubber padding to ensure a firm, non-scratch interface with your vehicle.
- Fits a huge range of saloon, hatchback, and estate cars, as well as most people carriers: no need for fitting kits or adaptors. Please consult the Thule FitGuide before purchasing to confirm your vehicle's compatibility.
- To fit just unfold the arms to the settings advised by the Thule Fit Guide, place on your vehicle, locate the padded hooks and then use the FitDial side knobs to tighten the super strong steel cables for a fast, easy and secure fit.
- FitDials controls are secured by a lockable cover in order to prevent unauthorised removal of rack from the car and an integrated cable lock secures the outermost bike to the rack for added security.
- Premium cradles and No-Sway cages with Road Damping Technology (RDT) elastomers isolate your bike from road vibrations.
- Tested to City Crash standards.
- It is recommended that you use this rack in conjunction with a lightboard (such as TH976) or additional numberplate if your lights or registration plate are obscured.
- Max weight per bike: 15 kg.
- All Thule products come with a 5 year warranty.
- Max number of bikes: 2
- Load capacity: 30 kg
- Max bike weight: 15 kg
- Dimensions: 61 x 77 x 100 cm
- Folded dimensions: 61 x 20 x 58 cm
- Weight: 10 kg
- Fits frame dimensions: All
- Detachable frame holders: X
- Carbon frame compatible: Yes
- Rear lights and number plate visible with bikes mounted: X
- One Key System compatible: Yes
- Lockable bike-to-rack: Yes
- Lockable rack-to-vehicle: Yes
If your bike(s) cover your vehicle number plate or lights we recommend you fit a lighting board to comply with road vehicle lighting laws.Thule RaceWay Rear Mount 2-Bike Carrier user manual